Overlooking Lanikai Beach
Designed in the kama'aina style with board-and-batten siding and a cedar shingle roof, this 6500 s.f. home overlooks Lanikai and the Mokulua Islands offshore.
- The core of the house is its two-story great room, with open-beam ceiling and grand staircase leading to the second floor.
- The owners serve informal dinners around the wood-topped island in the adjoining kitchen
- Also adjoining the great room, the library contains a built-in fish tank
- The three upstairs bedrooms include the 900 s.f. master suite, with walk-in closet, soaking tub, and lanai
- A fourth bedroom lies in the separate guest cottage
- All rooms have ohia floors
Previous Project | Next Project